For peptide synthesis, liquid-phase peptide synthesis (LPPS) is used for shorter peptides to minimize side reactions, while solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS) is used for longer peptides to enable rapid separation between the growing peptide and the reaction mixtures. Microwave technology is used to increase the chemical coupling efficiency, improve peptide yields, and enhance success rate.
To ensure that the quality meets your research needs, all peptides include MS and HPLC validation reports will be performed by independent quality assurance parties.
Peptide Synthesis Service Highlights
- Low Price – Starting from £2.50/aa, without minimum length requirement.
- High Success Rate – Delivering peptide services with success rates higher than 98%.
- Quick Turnaround Time – Short peptides are delivered within 3-4 weeks.
- Peptide Desalting and Salt Conversation – Trifluoracetic acid (TFA) salts can be removed or converted into acetate salts.
- Wide Range Quantity – From mg to kg scales.
- High Quality – From crude to 99% purity.
- Strict Quality Control – All peptides come with MS and HPLC reports performed by independent quality assurance parties.