- Polyclonal Antibody — Specific-pathogen-free animals are used during immunization to produce specific polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) against your desired target.
- Mouse Monoclonal Antibody — Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) have a much higher specificity and lower between-batch variability compared to pAbs.
- Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody — Rabbit mAbs are produced using an advanced single cell screening and cloning technology to enhance yield and specificity.
- Site-Specific Antibody — The antibodies can be provided with PTMs (post-translational modifications), including phosphorylation, methylation, and acetylation.
- Optional Antibody Services — Additional antibody services can be offered upon request.
- Free Antigen Design — proper design of a suitable antigen is the most critical step in getting a useful antibody.
- Wide species — Rabbits, mouse, rat, and guinea pigs.
- Optional Antigen — we can immunize with proteins either provided by you or expressed by us.
The World’s Leading Fourth-Generation Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody Technology of ABclonal
ABclonal has developped a patented SMabTM platform, which is a single B-cell based monoclonal antibody discovery platform complete with a protocol for single B-cell sorting, culture, and antibody gene cloning.
The core of the platform lies in the modern immunological technology combined with cell sorting technology to screen single antibody-secreting cells (B lymphocytes) from immunized animals, and then amplify the antibody-coding genes obtained using modern molecular biology techniques. Thereby producing genetically engineered monoclonal antibodies with market value through large-scale in vitro expression. The specific process of rabbit monoclonal antibody development is as follows:
Advantage of SMabTM Platform
Custom Antibody Request
For questions or to be put in direct contact with a EJOLIFE representative, please contact us via email at email@example.com. Otherwise, please fill out the form below for a custom quote.