- Polyclonal Antibody — Specific-pathogen-free animals are used during immunization to produce specific polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) against your desired target.
- Mouse Monoclonal Antibody — Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) have a much higher specificity and lower between-batch variability compared to pAbs.
- Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody — Rabbit mAbs are produced using an advanced single cell screening and cloning technology to enhance yield and specificity.
- Site-Specific Antibody — The antibodies can be provided with PTMs (post-translational modifications), including phosphorylation, methylation, and acetylation.
- Optional Antibody Services — Additional antibody services can be offered upon request.
- Free Antigen Design — proper design of a suitable antigen is the most critical step in getting a useful antibody.
- Wide species — Rabbits, mouse, rat, and guinea pigs.
- Optional Antigen — we can immunize with proteins either provided by you or expressed by us.